Welcome To Our Home Page
Please Note: To Return To "Our Home Page," Click On The Underlined Title Of Any Page (at the TOP of page).
1. Click To Go To: "Death Valley's Amazing Sights"
2. Click To Go To: "Mojave Preserve & Mitchell Caverns"
3. Click To Go To: "Cachuma Lake"
4. Click To Go To: "Oxnard Union High School, Class of 1956"
5. Click To Go To: "Alaska Adventure Addendum" (Trip May 2004).
6. Click To Go To: "A Little Touch Of Amargosa Valley"
7. Click To Go To: "Rhyolite, Nevada. Authentic Ghost Town"
8. If You Are Tired or Weary, I Invite You To Enjoy A Great Slide Show. Just Click On The Following: http://wonderofitall.com
9. Click To Go To: "Warner Springs Airport (Sail Planes/Gliders/No Motors Flying)"
10A. Click To Go To: Julian, CA - "A Nice Town To Visit"
10B. Click To Go To: Julian Annual Grape Stomp and Fiesta September 1, 2007
11. Click To Go To: "From Dirt Gardener To Orchard Rancher" (Updated July 31, 2007)
12. Click To Go To: "Flowers and Other Things of Beauty and Joy
13. Click To Go To: "Virginia City, Nevada and on to Silver City, NV and Gold Canyon, NV
14. Click To Go To: "Silver City, Nevada"
15. Click To Go To: "Gold Canyon, Nevada"
16. Click To Go To: Love Is Not Without Its Requirements
17. Click To Go To: Oatman, Arizona (old desert gold mining town)
18. Click To Go To: St George, Utah to Escalante, Utah (June/July 2008)
19. Joshua Tree National Monument, Part One
Joshua Tree National Monument, Part Two
We Can Be Reached At The Following: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org We Welcome Your Comments And Suggestions.
1. Ubehebe Crater, Death Valley, CA.
2.a. Hole-In-The-Wall Camp, Mojave National Preserve, CA
2.b. Mitchell Caverns, California State Park Within The Mojave Preserve, CA
3. Cachuma Lake, Approximately 20 Miles East Of Santa Barbara, CA
4. Oxnard Union High School, Class of 1956 - Start Making Plans To Attend Our 50-Year Class Reunion.
Our e-Mail Address Is: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Domain Address is bill-helf.us
If you are interested in some beautiful photographs by a professional photographer, taken in an entirely different part of the world, then you must take a look at our friend from Finland who knows what she is doing and does it right. Once you see Marja's beautiful work, you will want to share it with all who love to take photos.
Send Marja an e-mail at Marja Konimäki [email@example.com] and let her know your thoughts, opinions.